Thursday, March 26, 2009

It begins....

Apparently, there has been some confusion as to what is going on in my life. So here is the run down...

- Mom, Olga and Laura (MOL) arrive today from their various locations in Florida
- We are driving back to Florida on Sunday, where I will be spending my spring/summer (well, a good chunk of my summer)
- In June, I will be going to Spain and Italy
- In July, I will be going to Utah and Idaho
- In August, I will be moving back to Virginia to student-teach (I won't know which school until May or so)

My goals this summer:
1. Healthier lifestyle (isn't that always the goal??)
2. Get as dark as Quinn (we can't all be Fijian!)
3. Pass all my classes

Should be a good summer....

2 comments:

Jason Randall said...

(jedi mind trick)

You will visit me.

Jodi said...

I'll be in Spain in two weeks. What are you plans there? Oh, and I spent about 6 weeks in Italy. If you have any questions, let me know. I am SO excited for you!!! When are you coming to Germany?