Monday, September 21, 2009

Ingrid and the Gators

On Friday night, I went to see Ingrid Michaelson in concert. She is amazing! I saw her last year and vowed to see her again when she came into town. I was joined by Meg and Miranda, and I think our love of Ingrid grew with each song...This is Ingrid with her band and the guy who opened, Greg HoldenOn Saturday, the Colonial 1st Volleyball Teams won their games! I think we have some awesome players on both teams. I think it will be interesting when we have to play each other.

Also on Sat: The first SEC game for the Gators. I'm not going to say that I was a little nervous during the game (I had to leave the room a couple of times) but we won and I think that the players will learn from their mistakes. Onward to Kentucky!!
Yes please...

No comments: