Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween '09

Have I told you how much I love Halloween? I look forward to it every year but I wish I were more creative with my costumes. This year, my roommates and I threw a party...and it was good times!! Someone estimated about 150 people came....I don't know about that, but I do know that we had fun!

That is Jim in the blue and Meg in the pink (in case you are wondering...). And of course, we have to have the traditional roommate picture (we missed you Leesha!)















Jared was super creative and let me carry his face....And we had a guest appearance by The Village People.















We had some scary costumes, some classics, and some Sesame Street creatures. We even had guest appearances from Beyonce, Kanye West, and Taylor Swift.















But my favorite costumes were Edward and Jacob. I got to take pictures with them at two different parties. It was magical.















I would call Halloween 2009 a complete success. Thank you to all who came to the party and shared Halloween with us!

1 comment:

CJB said...

The Sesame Street characters are awesome!! I showed my husband and he said, "that's the best costume ever!"