Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My loves...

I love a lot of things. To name a few:
1. Traveling (give me a plane ticket and I am yours. figuratively.)
2. Alysia (my roommate who is sitting next to me. and told me to type this)
3. Sleep (does this really need an explanation?)

But there are things that I love more than anything. One thing that I truly love is Abby, Laura's daughter. I spent time with her during Spring Break and I tell you, this little girl has my heart...




















I think it is funny that in both pictures, she has a pacifier. I promise, it is not always in her mouth!!

Another thing I love is cooking/baking. Tonight, I decided to try making gnocchi. Have you ever tried it? Heaven. After a few trial boilings, I finally got the timing right and paired my gnocchi with pesto. Success!!

No comments: