Friday, June 4, 2010

Packing it up...

I started packing for my move this summer. Well, I was forced into packing because I sold some of my furniture (it happens. Whatever). I don't know where I will be living when I return, but that is something I am looking forward to discovering.
Even though I have some really cool things planned for this summer, it makes me sad that I am leaving DC again. This is the second summer that I will be gone and I will miss DC! I always seem to forget how wonderful it is to live here until I am getting ready to leave.
Can we still be friends when I get back? I promise I am only leaving for 3ish months...


And so it begins...
Pathetic, I know, but it is coming along...

1 comment:

annie said...

i must be moving, cause that's what my room looks like all the time.