Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Paris-ed...

You deserve a proper introduction to Paris:

The Louvre (this is me and one of the girls from the program)...


This is bridge over the River Seine that lovers attach locks to to represent their love. They throw away the key over the water (the rumor is that the locks last longer than their love!) and kiss.

Notre Dame. Love

Montmartre. Best view of Paris and always fun (go have your portrait drawn by one of the local artists).

The Tour Eiffel
The most famous avenue in Paris

I also felt it would be important for you to meet some of my friends. I have known these cats forever! Always there when I need them and always a treat to see:

Crème Brûlée
Crepes (with nutella and banana)
Do you see why I love Paris?
Get ready for my next post, it will be about London (where I hope to live one day!)...

No comments: