Friday, September 19, 2008

A day in the life of Adri...

This was something that I read about on my friend Virginia's blog. She said she had a blast doing it, so I thought I would give a try. And give my audience a glimpse into what a typical day is like for me...Enjoy!
Time to wake up!And its off to the gym for an hour workout!
Come home, get dressed and eat breakfast while checking my email


Good morning Meg! She is always in such a good mood in the mornings!


Off to work, via the Metro


This is were I work, the Rayburn building on Capitol Hill


My desk


And then I went to a reception by Johnson and Johnson. Look at all the goodies they gave me!


Watching CSPAN to make sure my boss left on time to vote


My view...

Getting ready for Inauguration


Is it 6 yet??

Gotta run, the night is just beginning


Oh no, a two minute wait!


Go home, change, and play a great game of beach volleyball


And then off to dinner for some good food!


I ate too much! Gotta go running...


The run was great, but now I have to fold my clothes!


I'm exhausted! Time for bed...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so lucky to be able to share a bathroom with such a fun, exciting, mesmerizing, and musically gifted gal. I hope you count your blessings every morning.