Friday, January 9, 2009

Oh what a night...

As the song goes....
Its great to be a Florida Gator...Its great to be a Florida Gator (all you Florida alumni know how it goes)

Last night Florida and Oklahoma played in the BCS National Championship. I was a little nervous because I had been reading commentary all week about who had the advantage going in, different scenarios of what could happen, etc.

Jim and I had a small get-together (it actually turned into a lot of people, who knew!). Jim is an Oklahoma fan, which put a little dent in our friendship for the day.


But we sat down and watch the game with each other and had a great time. There were a lot of other Gator fans (Mandy is supporting the Gators because she loves me). The picture where Quinn and I look in shock and Jim so happy is when Oklahoma scored. No good...













And then we had some random Oklahoma fans, which is great because OU needed people to cheer for them as well.












But not to worry, the Gators came out victorious and Quinn and I did our happy dance!
















Thank you Florida!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't like your new blog color palette. Just saying. :P