Tuesday, March 17, 2009

So many things...

...To talk about!

1. Today is the 6th anniversary of my knee surgery.

2. Today is St. Patrick's Day, my most favorite holiday ever. I hope you celebrate it well!


3. I went to Houston this past weekend to spend sometime with my cousins....

We went to the Houston Rodeo, which was actually a lot of fun!! We got to see some amazing things and meet some great people...
We went to the fan zone and met some of the guys who rode...These guys are Bare Back riders, you know the bucking horses....

And of course we saw Josh Turner in concert. He put on a great show! And that voice...Hello!
Can you tell that we are smitten?
There are all sorts of exhibits and animals...This is a real Texas Longhorn. They also had a birthing center with newborn animals, tons of pigs, cows, rabbits...
And who can go to Texas without some good Tex-Mex?? We went into a food coma shortly after this picture was taken...

The trip was amazing and I would like to thank Alina for hosting us (and her roommates for putting up with our takeover!)

1 comment:

Louise said...

Josh Turner . . . melt my heart.