Friday, May 16, 2008

DC...

I live in a pretty cool city. There are some amazing things to see and a whole lot of history to discover. I went walking around with a friend the other day, and we ended up walking past the National Mall and doing cartwheels (well, maybe just one cartwheel) by the Washington Monument.

My job offers me some perks, and one of the coolest things that I have done in Washington, DC was done 2 days ago. I got to go on a Dome Tour of the Capitol, which is a rare thing because you have to have a Member of Congress with you. Check this out:

The first picture is at the top of the Dome. The second is of the apotheosis in the Rotunda of the Capitol (and no, I did not zoom in). The last picture is me going up the Rotunda.

I am sure that I am going to have a lot of cool experiences in DC, but this is definitely staying at the top!

No comments: