Sunday, May 17, 2009

Ahhhh....

1. Happiness.

You may wonder why these shelves in this warehouse cause me happiness. Allow me to explain.
These shelves are filled with books. This is the Scholastic warehouse in Ft. Lauderdale, Fl., and where my mom and I spent our Thursday afternoon, picking books for her classroom and for us. Sigh....

2. More happiness...
For Mother's Day, Tony gave my mom and I a day at the Doral Spa.













We had massages on Saturday morning and spent the afternoon in the pool and the jacuzzi. We also enjoyed lunch by the pool...

3. And even more happiness...
On Saturday night, a group of friends and I got together for a Twilight discussion group. It was a great group and we had some wonderful discussions on the books.


I was able to bake some vampire treats....that made everyone feel like a vampire...

No comments: