Ok, ok, so I have been a bad blogger. But I have an excuse! I am busy. No, seriously. I am that busy.
But I thought it would be fun to point out the good and bad things of my trip so far.
Let's do the bad first:
1. Last Monday, I found out my debit card had fraudulent activity on it from three weeks ago and the bank didn't tell me and they sent me a new one that arrived the day I left.
2. The charger on Manaza gave out. The new charger cost me 80 euros (OUCH!!)
3. Realizing I forgot my temple recommend in my purse in my storage unit (I need it for my cousin's wedding in August).
1. Getting a new debit card today
2. Staying at this hotel this past weekend
3. Walking past this every night
4. Seeing interesting graffiti every where I go
Overall, I can't complain...
Here are some random picture I think you would enjoy...
Port Banus, just outside of Marbella
My favorite statue in Sevilla
This is a recycling container!
Laura- do you think Abby would wear this for Halloween?? :)
A little nostalgia for days past?
Sevilla has not disappointed! There is always something going on and I have discovered wonderful things about this city.
I promise to be better about blogging! Now that we have entered the second week, things are a little more calm, and I should be able to share more stories and pictures...