Thursday, May 31, 2012

Two more down!

Another update 
ps- the ones in gray are the ones that I will most likely not be able to complete. but who knows, sometimes life surprises us...

1. Buy a car on my own
2. Reach my goal weight
3. Go to Greece
4. Learn a new language
5. Design a quilt with all my college t-shirts
6. Go on a blind date
7. Learn how to make gnocchi
8. Attend a St. Patrick's Day parade
9. Survive a zip line through the forest
10. Have some of my writing published
11. Learn how to play guitar
12. Take a cooking class
13. Attend a live session at the Salt Lake Temple
14. Make homemade sushi 
15. Go to Chicago and Boston
16. Attend a live broadcast of a talk show
17. Stand in the middle of The Swamp and take it all in
18. Go to Vizcaya
19. Own my own temple dress
 20. Have the perfect kiss
21. Spend a month in a European city, just living 
22. Attend a Jane Austen event 
23. Read more books for pleasure (this is a work in progress, but I am doing really well!!) 
24. Volunteer at Miriam's Kitchen 
25. Pay off my credit cards
 26. Visit the Adriatic Sea
27. Be a vegetarian for a month
I lasted two weeks and one day. I just found that I didn't like the lack of options. The entire time I had to keep reminding myself (one day I completely forgot and ate a chicken salad gyro. I was like five bites in and realized what I was doing. And let me tell you, that gyro was delish!). But the point of this was to figure out if it was something I could do. While I don't eat a lot of meat anyway, again, I just like to have options.

28. Run a 5K
Kate and I did the Warrior Dash. We are awesome!
29. Learn how to do The Rueda 
30. Get Tim Tebow's autograph


pps- Wedding countdown: 58 days!!

No comments: