ps- the ones in gray are the ones that I will most likely not be able to complete. but who knows, sometimes life surprises us...
2. Reach my goal weight
3. Go to Greece
4. Learn a new language
10. Have some of my writing published
11. Learn how to play guitar
12. Take a cooking class
13. Attend a live session at the Salt Lake Temple
14. Make homemade sushi
15. Go to Chicago and Boston
16. Attend a live broadcast of a talk show
17. Stand in the middle of The Swamp and take it all in
18. Go to Vizcaya
24. Volunteer at Miriam's Kitchen
26. Visit the Adriatic Sea
I lasted two weeks and one day. I just found that I didn't like the lack of options. The entire time I had to keep reminding myself (one day I completely forgot and ate a chicken salad gyro. I was like five bites in and realized what I was doing. And let me tell you, that gyro was delish!). But the point of this was to figure out if it was something I could do. While I don't eat a lot of meat anyway, again, I just like to have options.
|Kate and I did the Warrior Dash. We are awesome!|
29. Learn how to do The Rueda
30. Get Tim Tebow's autograph
pps- Wedding countdown: 58 days!!